Sunday 17 April 2016

What Is Your Greatest Fear In Life

Everyone has his or her own greatest fear in life. Usually, not everyone can handle and face his or her frighten, some people maybe can overcome it but some maybe not. So, let's face reality everyone has its own weakness that they couldn't prevent from it. Regarding this matter, we as human beings have to move on forward in order to achieve a better life in future. Fear is temporary but joy is forever permanent in our heart and mind, so always be joy instead of fear. Since live just once, why don't we enjoy while it last. Unfortunately, this topic is going to hit about our members greatest fear in life, so shall we proceed to the very first member. Here we go;



Bonjour! It's me Isma, for this time i would like to share about my greatest fear in the world to the readers. It is Glossophobia, means easily panic and pressure to stand or give a talk in front of many peoples. i have faced this problem ever since i was in primary school. During that moment i was part of cheer-leading team that represent as the supporter squad to our school. Couple hours before the competition began i was nervously panic at the back stage, my hands were shaking and my legs were trembling. Fortunately, my teacher realized of my fear expression, regarding that my teacher brought me away from back stage and sat away from the crowds. She gave advised and convinced me by saying this phrase "just show what you got at the stage as the powerful and wonderful cheerleader, most of all just be yourself in the entire performance". So, i took her phrases as spirit to overcome my fear. As the result, i managed handle my fear and perform well at the show. I knew that this Glossophobia will be repeating continuously in the future. Especially, once i have entered into college life, glossophobia will be part of my life since i have to face so many types of presentation and assignment. So in order to overcome it, i will transform my glossophobia to positive and use as self-support to myself. Self-support; I'm happy and ready learning something new and challenge in order to gain more experience and knowledge.

let us move on to our next member;

For me, actually there is a lot of things that I afraid of but the greatest fear for me that still remain in my mind since I was a child until now is… FROG.

 I know that it sounds funny but it is reality happen in my life. I realized that my greatest fear might not that great for other people, it may be just a small matter for them but for me it such a big matter in my life. I can’t even see the picture of the frog as it makes me feel disgusting!!  Actually the main reason why I didn’t like the frog is when I had a nightmare about a scary frog. The incident begins when I go to my grandmother’s house in a village for a vacation, at that time we arrived there, my family and I need to place our shoes outside the house.  In the morning, when I want to wear the shoes, the time when I put my foot into my shoes, I felt like there is something slimy at my foot , I quickly take off my shoes and I saw there is a big frog in my shoes!! I was shocked and suddenly cry for help and scream and the top of my voice.


That story about frog was so funny, hahaha. Okay lets go to our third member which is Farid;


Hi….. My name is Muhammad Farid Bin Mohd Zabidi. There were so many experiences in fear that I’ve been faced, from childhood until now. Okay, now we start with fear that I face when I was child. It was when I 7 years old, I had undergo with one major operation in upper lips (cleft). 

That was my first fear that I realized the pain. Next, the fear that I face in teenager is when I was bullied in hostel. But, then the thing that I very fear, from I was child until now is if I did not get “MARDHATILLAH” and to the “JANNAH”.

Move on to our leader;

The greatest fear in my life,



There are a lot of things that I’m afraid of in this whole world but the most thing that I am afraid of is death. I’m scared of death because I always think to myself “Am I living good enough to make it to Heaven?” At this time of my age, there are so many things that I have to face and I’m afraid if I am driven to do the sinful act that at its large now. I am desperately hoping to myself that I’m not driven to do this act. I’m also hoping that there is someone out there who is willing to help me get through this. To help me stay away from all this before I meet my ends. And I’m strongly hoping that Allah is going to accept all my deed while I live and forgive all of sins that I have done. Lastly, I only know how many years I have lived but only Allah knows how many years I got left.


Finally our last member;

Every time we make a mistake like leaving prayers, see illegal things, be no good to both parents and so on, there will be a feeling that is present, where this feeling is my biggest fear. I was afraid when Allah wrath against a sin I did. For example we missed the Morning Prayer; we feared that Allah doesn’t want to spread the joy to us for the whole day. When we are disobedient to our parents, Allah will not bless everything that we do because pleasure of Allah is come from the pleasure of our both parent. Even if we are successful in our conditions against our parent, know that Allah will not be pleased with our success and it is called istidraj which is Allah bestowed on us in a state of Allah’s wrath. When we do all these faults, we would think about fate of our life hereafter. Would it be Jannah or An Nar? Immediately we asked Allah's forgiveness and repent to Him. At other times, we will repeat doing the same mistake. We as a human didn’t run from doing mistakes, but do not use it as an excuse for us to continue to do sin. Then immediately repent if you make a mistake. The door of repentance is always open for His servants.

Some people, who live in this world, would spend an incredible amount of time and energy chasing the dream and job. But have we ever stopped for a minute and considered building a house for ourselves in Jannah? Yet worries and anxieties are dominating our lives so much so that many of us have missed a few obligatory prayers for some worldly reason. Have we forgotten our appointment with the Angle of death? Our meeting with Allah? Do we ever ask ourselves that are we deserve to be in Jannah with Prophet Muhammad?
Indeed the akhirah is better for us; we need to use our time in this dunya to work for it.

So why do we prioritize dunya over Jannah? Put hands on your heart and ask your imaan.



“The believers are only those who, when Allah is mentioned, feel a fear in their hearts and when His verses are recited to them, it increases them in faith; and upon their Lord they rely”- (Surah al-Anfal 8:2)



Big pleasure to whoever read this. Until we meet again for the next blog, Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment